When I eliminated gluten from my life a few years ago, I instantly felt better. There was less bloating. Fewer stomach cramps. And better - personal spoiler alert – poops.
Instead of feeling limited, going gluten-free opened up a world of possibilities. In fact, it was the fun I had exploring new recipes and sharing them with friends that prompted me to start this little blog in the first place.
Those of you who know me personally are aware that I’m not one to toot my own horn.
But this program is something I’m really proud to be involved in. (And not just because I helped write it.)
The Gluten-Free Renewal Cleanse is a fantastic, delicious way to cut gluten from your life. It includes a 30-page e-book, tons of recipes, and here’s the best part – nutritional support from me and superstar nutritionista Meghan Telpner.
Here are a few more deets about what the program includes:
- A 30-day guide to Gluten-Free living that you can download immediately after registration.
- Two 7-day meals plans
- 45+ amazing and simple Gluten-Free recipes
- Gluten-Free cooking tips
- Plenty of easily digestible (get it?) info about gluten and how it affects your body, why it’s addictive, hidden sources of gluten, and more
- Bi-weekly emails with tips, support and bonus recipes
- Daily group support via Twitter (#GlutenFreeCleanse)
- Weekly live video chat/conference calls
Registration opens on Monday, February 20 at 10am EST. And the price goes up on Tuesday. Then the program kicks off on Friday, February 24. Participation is limited to 100 people.
So if you’ve been thinking about trying the gluten-free life, now is the time. Come and join the party!
To celebrate the program, I’m giving away a coveted spot!
There are two ways to win:
1. Peruse my gluten-free recipes and let me know your favourite by commenting on this post.
2. Visit Meghan’s blog, pick a favourite gluten-free recipe of hers and come back comment on this post to let me know which one.
Because this giveaway is an online program, anyone from around the world is eligible! Gotta love that.
Contest closes Monday, February 20 at 9:00am EST. I’ll randomly select a winner the morning of Monday, February 20. Good luck!