It is NOT September. Summer is NOT over.
And so, I will continue with my denial by eating popsicles made with summer fruit.
Won’t you join me?
- 2 cups whole strawberries, stems removed
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar, or another sweetener (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, blitz the strawberries, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Taste the mixture, and add coconut sugar if it isn't sweet enough, and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into molds and freeze.