From Scratch 2017, a gluten-free, dairy-free + plant-based e-cookbook for charity, is on sale starting today!
This cookbook, compiled by the alumni of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, is the 4th annual edition and I’m so jazzed that you can now get your hands on a copy. I’ve got one of my recipes in there and I couldn’t be in better company. There are 47 recipes in the cookbook all designed to support your health.
And the best part?
100% of the proceeds go to charity.
Not a single cent is diverted to administrative costs, editing or graphic design. All of the money will be donated to Community Food Centres Canada, a non-profit that creates welcoming spaces where people can come together to grow, cook, share and advocate for good food. They offer:
- Food Access Programs that provide emergency access to healthy food to those in need
- Food Skills Programs to help participants develop healthy food behaviours and skills
- Education and Engagement Programs that work to give individuals and communities voice and agency on food and hunger issues
Food security is an issue that is near and dear to my heart. I’ve volunteered for a number of local food organizations that help people improve their access to food and have taught workshops that encourage people to build their culinary skills. I’m honoured to be a part of From Scratch 2017 and I hope you’ll help us meet our fundraising goal of $10,000.
From Scratch 2017 includes:
- 47 incredible gluten-free and dairy-free recipes
- Vegan and Paleo options
- Culinary nutrition tips
- Instant download upon purchase
- Pay-what-you-can pricing, starting at $15
———-> Get Your Copy Here! <———-
I love that this cookbook has a pay-what-you-can option, so you can donate whatever amount feels right to you. If you can’t donate, please share this post as you may know someone who is able to.