Entertaining for guests who have dietary restrictions doesn’t mean you have to prepare them a sad little plate of steamed vegetables and rice. With very little effort, you can learn how to cook for people with conditions like celiac, allergies and food intolerances that the whole group can enjoy. Join me as I demonstrate how to make ‘special diet’ cooking simple and stress-free.
- An explanation of the difference between celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
- The difference between food allergies and food intolerances.
- The difference between vegetarian and vegan, and what each of them eat.
- How to cook for friends and loved ones without making them sick.
- How to prepare recipes that everyone can enjoy.
- A cooking demo of a delicious allergen-free recipe.
An opportunity to ask questions about health concerns, cooking, recipes or food preparation.