For those who are ready to embrace holistic living
Want to kick it up a notch? Or four?
Maybe you’re feeling it’s time to make some major changes to your diet and lifestyle to regain vitality, energy and excitement about eating.
Perhaps you’ve been trundling along on your path to healing for awhile now, but something just isn’t clicking and you feel stumped about what to do about it.
Or maybe you’re just sick of feeling sick.
Health is our birthright. Our bodies have a tremendous ability to thrive when given the right conditions, and I can guide you to the tools you need to take control of your own wellbeing.
Let’s embrace your inner crunchy granola hippie, without the birkenstocks and the patchouli.
Here’s what you get:
- A nutrition assessment, where you fill out an intake form that tells me a wee bit more about your health history, lifestyle and nutritional goals
- We get together and go over your concerns in detail; and chat a lot about food – your preferences, concerns, skill level at cooking, likes, dislikes, motivations, etc.
- A fabulous, customized whole food meal plan that will help nourish and heal you, including plenty of recipes and a shopping list
- We meet again to go over the plan, and discuss any concerns or questions you may have
- A fun grocery excursion where we tour your local grocery store and you learn how to shop efficiently, make healthy choices and read labels.
- A kitchen, fridge and pantry review where we discover what is lurking in your cupboards, how to assess the health value of foods in your home, what to keep and what to toss, and how to build a healthy pantry
- A recipe-creation session where we cook three recipes in your health plan (your choice)
- Two additional half-hour health coaching sessions
- 2 free e-books (client’s choice)
- Bonus PDFs: How to Adapt Recipes for Special Diets, Eat this, not that: Healthy swaps in your favourite recipes, and Energy-Boosting Foods
Benefits: Learn to rediscover the joy and freedom in eating, while gaining confidence in how to support your healing through allergen-friendly foods. Gain essential kitchen tips, tricks and skills that will help you stick to your eating plan and guard yourself from cross-contamination from allergenic foods.
Receive encouragement and support on your journey to allergen-free wellness.
Please Note: This package is only available to people in the Greater Vancouver area.