For those transitioning into their new dietary way of life
You’ve started to get the hang of this whole dietary restriction thang, but there are still so many things you want to know, right? Like how to integrate nutrition into your world in a realistic, manageable way, and still be able to do fun stuff like see your friends, travel and have a love life.
I’m here to help you on your journey to better health and healing. You have the power to make it happen – you just need access to the right information and tools that will help you reach your goals.
Here’s what you get:
- A nutrition assessment, where you fill out an intake form that tells me a wee bit more about your health history, lifestyle and nutritional goals
- We get together (either in person, via phone or Skype) and go over your concerns in detail; and chat a lot about food – your preferences, concerns, skill level at cooking, likes, dislikes, motivations, etc.
- A fabulous, customized whole food meal plan that will help nourish you, including plenty of recipes and a shopping list
- We meet again to go over the plan, and discuss any concerns or questions you may have
- A fun grocery excursion where we tour your local grocery store and you learn how to shop efficiently, make healthy choices and read labels (For the non-locals: an additional phone or Skype consult)
- A kitchen, fridge and pantry review where we discover what is lurking in your cupboards, how to assess the health value of foods in your home, what to keep and what to toss, and how to build a healthy pantry (For the non-locals: an additional phone or Skype consult)
- Bonus PDFs: Portable Meals and Snacks, How To Eat Out with Dietary Restrictions, Allergies and Intolerances
Benefits: Learn to rediscover the joy and freedom in eating, while gaining confidence in how to support your healing through allergen-friendly foods. Gain essential kitchen tips, tricks and skills that will help you stick to your eating plan and guard yourself from cross-contamination from allergenic foods.
Want to know more? Get in touch with me about a free 15-minute consultation.